IsatPhone 2 - Outright on any Post-Paid Plan
ISatPhone 2 on any casual post paid plan!
Checkout the great Inmarsat plans here - and don't forget all post paid plans have a standard Australian Mobile Number.
You can be almost anywhere in the world and friends, family and colleagues can reach you fro the cost of calling a standard Australian Mobile!
Ready Fast network registration in under 45 seconds and unrivaled battery life, with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time.
Reliably Operates over global geostationary satellites ensuring reliable call stability and network connection.
Robust Designed and engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions; operates at -20 °C to +55 °C (larger keypad for easy dialling when wearing gloves); dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04); humidity tolerance from 0 to 95%.
Reassuring Location services, including tracking and assistance button, keep people updated of your GPS coordinates when it matters.
Receive notification of inbound calls even when antenna stowed.
Readable Easy-to-use interface with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display that is readable even in bright sunlight.
- Reliable connectivity High quality voice
- Rugged design Assistance button and GPS tracking
- Extended battery capacity
- Incoming call alerts even with antenna stowed
- Fast network registration.
- Unrivaled battery life offering 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time.
- Tracking. Assistance button.
- eCompass for enhanced pointing.
- Alarm.◾Minute minder.
- Microphone muting.
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed.
Find it is a bit slow to get signal even on a clear day.
Upgrading to Inmarsat
I like how quick the unit acquires a signal and quality of reception
Exceptional Customer Services
Kevin and his team are amazing to deal with their speed of getting you connected and mobile with a sat phone services are second to none.