Thuraya Marine Antenna - deck mount from $349
The SCAN Antenna 60401-XXX is a passive OUTDOOR mounted antenna with versions for the Thuraya XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro and SatSleeve including HotSpot.
The antenna requires no pointing towards the satellite* and the rugged design ensures reliable performance even in harsh conditions.
The kits come complete with the selected adapter and chosen cable length to suit either the XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro, SatSleeve Universal & SatSleeve HotSpot.
- Ready to use solutions for XT, XT-LITE, XT-Pro, SatSleeve and SatSleeve Hotspot
- 8m long connecting cable
- Low profile design
- Sold in complete kits including Antenna, Extension cables and selected Adapter
- Frequency 1525 - 1660.5 MHz
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Satellite System Thuraya Polarisation LHCP
- Axial ratio < 6 dB Gain 4 dBic
- Color White (glossy) Diameter Ø 95 mm
- Mounting Post Height above post 191.5 mm
* Please note, that whilst the antenna receives the satellite communication signal the handset will still have to be placed in a location where it is able to get a GPS signal / lock from it's own internal GPS antenna. Typically vehicle dashboard, caravan window, wheelhouse / cockpit of a vessel etc. The handset will not register on the network without a GPS position.