We're thrilled to announce that Sat Phone Sales has merged with Remote Site Technologies to create more powerful customer solutions and services.
SPOT Gen 3 Satellite GPS Messenge SPOT Gen 3 is a compact, rugged handheld personal tracker that supports location tracking and check-in/ok reporting as well as help and duress functions.
SPOT Gen 3 is delivered complete and ready-to-go. SPOT Gen 3 uses 100% satellite technology to send your GPS locations to your immediate contacts and emergency responders.
Enhanced Tracking Options - NEW to SPOT GEN 3!
• Motion Activated Tracking: A vibration sensor tells your SPOT to send Tracks only when you're moving. This is a great new battery saving feature, and you don't have to remember to re-set your tracking after 24 hours for Unlimited and Extreme Tracking.
• Enhanced Tracking: Upgrades available to Unlimited or Extreme Tracking. Choose your rate of tracking of 60, 30, 10, or 5 minutes with Unlimited Tracking, or down to 2.5 minutes with Extreme Tracking
Enhanced Features - NEW to SPOT GEN 3! More Power Options.
• SPOT Gen 3 has approximately twice the battery life of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
• More Battery Options: - 4 AAA 'off the shelf' Lithium Batteries - 4 AAA 'off the shelf' NiMH rechargeable Batteries - Line power with a 5v USB connection. (SPOT Gen 3 is not waterproof when line powered)
Basic Features of SPOT Gen 3
• Compact - easily carried by remote workers
• Battery powered, no external power supply required
• Supports "I'm OK" sked reports as well as SOS duress, help and custom messages • Increased frequency of reporting while in SOS or help mode
• SIze: 87 x 65 x 25 mm
• Battery Life: up to 1250 messages • Enclosure rating: IPX7 • Alarm Buttons: OK (sked), Custom, Help, SOS, Tracking
• Message triggers: User generated
What's in the box?
• USB Cable
• Quick Reference Guide
• Carabiner • Batteries
For Spot plans, click HERE
My husband is a long-distance solo sailor who relies on me to purchase pre-paid vouchers for his Immarsat satellite phone. Neither of us are good at technology and the team at Sat Phone Sales have been a 'Godsend' to us in this respect. They guide me through the process of buying the pre-paid vouchers and then help to put the credit onto the phone when I call to let them know it is running low. They are unfailingly helpful and courteous and extremely patient. I cannot recommend their products or after sales service too highly. It is wonderful to find such efficient and understanding human beings on the other end of the telephone. Thanks again Sat Phone Sales team. Sincerely Kathleen Webb.
I bought one of these from Kev and the team in the middle of 2014. I was riding adventure motor bikes in and around some hard to get to places and often without telephone contact. As it turned out I also picked up a job in the Central Australia Desert and fly in and out of there for one week a month. There are very few communication options for me once off the beaten track. I take the SPOT 3 with me at all times and when I've arrived at my destnation for the day I hit the 'I'm OK' button which tells the wife that I'm safe and well. She loves to know that and for the other options and the safety net it provides it give me great confidence out there. A couple of mates also check my tracking and keep an eye on what I'm doing in case of a problem. Great stuff.