Use your Smart Phone ANYWHERE in the world!*
The Iridium GO offers 100% global coverage for smartphones to make and receive calls, send and receive instant messages, send & receive email, access the Internet, send files, track a GPS location and many many more features.
Like having your own mobile tower with you anywhere you go.
The GO is a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 5 Apple® or Android™ devices to connect up to 100' (30 meters), which is perfect for working inside.
- Internet Speeds: 2.4 to 2.8 kbps uncompressed (24 kbps compressed)
- Battery Life: 7 hours talk, 16 hours standby
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.25" x 1.25" Weight: 10.4 ounces (0.65 lbs, or 295 grams) Durability Specs: Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD-810F)
- Ingress Protection: IP 65
- AC Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50-60Hz (comes with international AC adapter kit)
- Wi-Fi Range: 100 Feet (30.5 meters)
Supported OS: iOS 6 & 7, Android 2.3.x Gingerbread, 3.x.x Honeycomb, 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1.x/4.2 Jelly Beam with updated versions to be made available to follow Android releases.
SOS GPS Global Response: requires online registration with GEOS *IMPORTANT: The Iridium GO! is not a broadband internet device. It has a 2400 bps data speed which is suitable for light email applications performed using the Mail & Web app. **
Regular Iridium plans may be used with the GO! and these can be found below
Check out the Iridium GO! Launch Video..
*(Subscription / plan required)