* Inmarsat 50 Units - 30 days - up to 12 months shelf life
Please note, that the recharge vouchers are only valid for SIM cards supplied through Sat Phone Sales, or our upstream wholesale provider.If you are unsure as to the source / provider of your SIM card simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your present SIM number.
We are happy to supply a FREE SIM CARD
Units required per minute of talk time:
|Voice, PSTN, Mobile||SMS||Iridium||Globalstar||Thuraya|
Calls are billed in 15 second increments
1. PSTN: Land Lines, PLMN: Mobile Phones.
2. Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
3. These prices commence from 1 August 2019.
4. All prices are quoted in AUD and are inclusive of GST.
5. No activation fee charged.
6. Voice rates apply to 2.4 Kbps data.
7. All packages are applicable to individual SIMs. Prepaid amounts cannot be dispersed against numerous SIM cards.
8.Vouchers are valid from redemption as per the above expiry period.
9. Checking a Balance – from Main Screen enter *106# and press the green key. Your current balance and validity expiry date will be shown on the screen (this is free of charge).
10. The shelf life means the time a voucher is good to keep whilst validity is the period one can use units once they are loaded on the SIM.
11. All vouchers must be redeemed by the shelf life expiry date.
12. If the SIM is topped up prior to the expiry of validity any unused units will be added to the new validity expiry date.
13. Where the validity period expires any unused minutes will be lost.
14. Vouchers once issued cannot be refunded.
15. Voucher issue is electronic and supplied by email.
Very fast and efficient.
Excellent customer service
Inmarsat 50 unit card
I only buy the cards for safety reasons and rarely use the units. Activation is easy and I can always get through when I make a call. I guess $80 for peace of mind is money well spent.
I had no problem with the phone all good
well have not used as yet as you describe insurance for next trip