Thuraya XT-PRO Rugged Handset
The XT-Pro, the rugged, feature full professional satellite handset
Tough, IP water and dust rating. Mil spec drop rated and full of features.
Not only GPS but Beidou and Glonass positioning systems also built for reliable extended positioning information.
The display is clear, bright and tough being made from "Gorilla Glass".
Using Thuraya's network Australia wide and in over 160 other countries make calls, send messages and stay connected to the web using satellite data and your laptop or PC*.
Who is it for:
- Off Road Adventurers
- Isolated Communities
- Lone Worker Safety
- NGO's / Field Professionals
- Anyone that needs 24/7 contact throughout Australia (& 160 other countries!)
(*Subscription / plan required)
Speakerphone, address book, alarms, calculator, calendar, call logs, conference calls, contact groups, speed dialing, stopwatch, world time and many more.
Connect with a plan for as little as $15 per month, 99c calls and no lock-in contract coupled with a standard mobile number, making you easily and inexpensively contactable anywhere in Australia and 160 other countries!
- Size (phone body) 128 x 53 x 27 mm Weight 212g
- Call and messaging services Calls, SMS, SMS to email
- GmPRS up to 60/15 kbps (down/up) Circuit switched 9.6 kbps Data services
- GPS, BeiDou, Glonass Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Display 2.4” toughened Gorilla® glass outdoor display
- Ingress protection Jet water resistant, dust resistant, shock proof (IP55/IK05)
- Battery life - talk-time up to 9 hours*
- Battery life - standby time up to 100 hours*
- Micro USB charger, UDC jack for data transmission
- Earphone connector (3.5mm), Antenna connector for docking units
- External interfaces PC compatibility Windows 8/8.1, 7, Vista
- Multi-language firmware: English, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Urdu. Chinese firmware: Simplified Chinese, English Languages
- Operating temperature: -10º C to + 55º C
- Storage temperature: -20º C to +70º C Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (at 40º C
Download the Brochure
There are a variety of Post Paid Plans.
Our most popular plan is the $15 monthly Casual Plan
- No lock in, or term, contract.
- Standard Australian Mobile Number
- $15 plan fee plus costs of calls billed in arrears monthly.
- $25 one time account setup and connection fee.
- Pay by Credit Card, Direct Debit or Bpay
- Calls 99c per minute out bound
- No Charge for receiving calls
- Callers pay just the normal rate to call an Australian Mobile (effectively free if on a capped or unlimited plan)
What's in the box
- Thuraya XT-Pro Satellite Telephone
- Lithium Battery (3.7V 3000 maH)
- 240v Travel Charger with 4 International Adapters (AU included)
- USB data Cable
- Laptop Data Cable
- 12V / 24V Charger
- Privacy Ear Piece and Mic
- User Guide
- CD with drivers and further information
- Free SIM CARD - Ready to Connect
Australia, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Central and Western Russia, Most of Africa.
Australian Coverage is 100%.
The only places coverage may be an issue is in the far south in very steep mountainous terrain when in a deep valley (eg. Alpine / high Country, and Tassie)
Although more expensive than the base model phone I think it was worth the extra money to have the hands free function and the ability to connect to a laptop if internet is required. The Pivotel casual plan is also great value.
Great service and advise. Kevin was a pleasure to deal with a very helpful. Great local business.
Great service, and helpful information given, definitely the reason I brought from this company, the product itself is everything we wanted and need, easy to use!
I purchased the Thuraya XT Pro and vehicle mount antenna in January this year for a 3 month road trip through outback S.A, Alice Springs to WA via Tanami Track, Broome , Gibb River Road to N.T. Darwin, Savanna Way to Cairns and Cape York and return to Victoria. I did a lot of shopping around prior to purchasing and found Gudrun and the team very competitive and informative. I am impressed with the unit itself and the car aerial. We had service everywhere we tried to use it . Even whilst travelling we had a signal at all times. We opted for the Pivotel $15 month access fee and our daughter was able to contact us on her mobile whenever she wanted for no additional cost other than her mobile package with Aldi Mobile. Of course you have to be aware of trees and buildings but we were advised accordingly and this wasn't a problem, even on overcast days we could get a signal. Everything we were told about the phone and the Pivotel package, by Gudrun, was backed up by the actual service. We initially purchased the Phone as a back up for our HF radio, as it turned out we were lucky to have the phone as the HF Auto Tuner succumbed to the corrugations and we used the Phone instead, cannot believe you can have this level of security for $15 month and be able to be contacted any time by family using a mobile phone . Great product, great service. Thanks again Gudrun Now just need to find some more time to fire it up again.