Thuraya XT-Lite + Vehicle Kit
In vehicle/ 4WD / Motorhome / Caravan kit.
Includes external antenna for satellite phone connectivity when on the go or indoors (no holes or drilling required). To keep charged whilst driving we include the Genuine Thuraya 12v / 24v Charger.
Our most popular handset - EVER! We sell more of the XT-Lite than all other handsets put together.
Particularity popular with "Grey Nomads" exploring the bush and lone workers in remote areas.
Who is it for:
- Grey Nomads doing "the Big (or little) lap"
- Off Road Adventurers
- Isolated Communities
- Lone Worker Safety
- Anyone that needs 24/7 contact throughout Australia (& 160 other countries!)
The XT-Lite is where performance and price meet.
Small enough to slip in to a shirt pocket, great battery life, built in GPS - even send your position and message, to as many as 4 SMS recipients, with the single push of a button!*
Simple and easy to use. No international number dialing needed. Just call and dial like a normal mobile phone.
Stay connected, and easily reachable, whether you are crossing the desert, sailing at sea, or climbing mountains.* To make and receive satellite phone calls and SMS services a Subscription / Plan is required (from $15 / month)
There are a variety of Post Paid Plans.
Our most popular plan is the $15 monthly Casual Plan
- No lock in, or term, contract.
- Standard Australian Mobile Number
- $15 plan fee plus costs of calls billed in arrears monthly.
- $25 one time account setup and connection fee.
- Pay by Credit Card, Direct Debit or Bpay
- Calls 99c per minute out bound
- No Charge for receiving calls
- Callers pay just the normal rate to call an Australian Mobile (effectively free if on a capped or unlimited plan)
- Talk Time up to 6 hrs; Up to 80 hrs. standby
- Dimensions:128 x 54 x 28 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- USB connector (for firmware upgrades)
- Languages: English, Arabic, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu
- Built-in GPS for GPS navigation which allows you to create and manage way-points and send your exact position in real time via SMS
What's in the box
- Thuraya XT-Lite Satellite Telephone
- Lithium Battery (3.7V 2680 maH)
- 240v Travel Charger with 4 International Adapters (AU included)
- USB data Cable for Firmware Upgrades
- User Guide (Basic)
- Free SIM CARD - Ready to Connect
- External Antenna (Magnetic) with 5m Cable (no holes or drilling required)
- Genuine Thuraya 12v / 24v Car Charger
Many of these items can be purchased at a discounted rate when checking out, some items are discounted by nearly 50%, but only if purchased during checkout.
Please note the XT-Lite does not support hands-free functionality / car-kit mode or Bluetooth. Please use the external antenna and an earpiece for in vehicle calling.
Australia, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Central and Western Russia, Most of Africa.
Australian Coverage is 100%. The only places coverage may be an issue is in the far south in very steep mountainous terrain when in a deep valley (eg. Alpine / high Country, and Tassie)
Excellent. No hesitation in recommending.
This is the third time that I have bought a phone from Sat Phone sales with the growth of our business. The team at Sat Phone Sales are so helpful and make this process so easy. They know their products and always give us the best options at. the best prices. From the first time that we dealt with them, we have never looked for anyone else to facilitate our requirements in this area. They have integrity from top to bottom. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Item looks good. Have not used the phone as yet. Postage was quick and the service was excellent.Sales team assisted me in picking the right phone based on my needs.
Incredibly fast turn-around. Made the decision to purchase a Sat Phone early yesterday morning. I had already focussed on SatPhoneSales after earlier internet research. Put in an order on-line by about 8am. Followed that by an application to Pivotel for a plan. The phone was delivered by courier by 12.30 pm the next day. It was so fast that I was sure it wouldn't include the SIM, but it did. I had it up and running and made my first call even before I got the email from Pivotel advising me that the SIM was live (and telling me my number). So the service was fantastic. I can't yet really comment on how well it performs at this early stage, but when i first switched it on and walked out into my suburban (Gold Coast) yard to see if it would register with the satellite, it did so quickly and easily.