Thuraya Sat Safety Bundle
Satellite Security and Safety comes in Bright Yellow
Our most popular handset - EVER! And now bundled with valuable accessories.
We sell more of the XT-Lite than all other handsets put together.
Particularity popular with "Grey Nomads" exploring the bush and lone workers in remote areas.
The Sat Safety Bundle includes, a bright yellow ABS dust and waterproof case to store your handset and all accessories protecting everything from dust, water and shock.
Included is the soft case with belt holder clip and a genuine Thuraya 12v / 24v Vehicle Charger.
Who is it for:
- Grey Nomads doing "the Big (or little) lap"
- Off Road Adventurers
- Isolated Communities
- Lone Worker Safety
- Anyone that needs 24/7 contact throughout Australia (& 160 other countries!)
The XT-Lite is where performance and price meet.
Small enough to slip in to a shirt pocket, great battery life, built in GPS - even send your position and message, to as many as 5 SMS recipients, with the single push of a button!*
Simple and easy to use. No international number dialing needed. Just call and dial like a normal mobile phone.
Stay connected, and easily reachable, whether you are crossing the desert, sailing at sea, or climbing mountains.* To make and receive satellite phone calls and SMS services a Subscription / Plan is required (from $15 / month)
There are a variety of Post Paid Plans.
Our most popular plan is the $15 monthly Casual Plan
- No lock in, or term, contract.
- Standard Australian Mobile Number
- $15 plan fee plus costs of calls billed in arrears monthly.
- $25 one time account setup and connection fee.
- Pay by Credit Card, Direct Debit or Bpay
- Calls 99c per minute out bound
- No Charge for receiving calls
- Callers pay just the normal rate to call an Australian Mobile (effectively free if on a capped or unlimited plan)
- Talk Time up to 6 hrs; Up to 80 hrs. standby
- Dimensions:128 x 54 x 28 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- USB connector (for firmware upgrades)
- Languages: English, Arabic, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu
- Built-in GPS for GPS navigation which allows you to create and manage way-points and send your exact position in real time via SMS
What's in the box
- Thuraya XT-Lite Satellite Telephone
- Lithium Battery (3.7V 2680 maH)
- 240v Travel Charger with 4 International Adapters (AU included)
- USB data Cable for Firmware Upgrades
- User Guide (Basic)
- Free SIM CARD - Ready to Connect
- Soft case with clear front, side zipper and belt holder clip
- ABS Travel Case (protection against dust, water and shock)
- 12v / 24v Thuraya in Vehicle Charger
External Antenna with 5m Cable (No holes / drilling required)
Many of these items can be purchased at a discounted rate when checking out, some items are discounted by nearly 50%, but only if purchased during checkout.
Please note the XT-Lite does not support handsfree functionality / car-kit mode or Bluetooth. Please use the external antenna and earpiece for in vehicle calling.
Australia, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Central and Western Russia, Most of Africa.
Australian Coverage is 100%. The only places coverage may be an issue is in the far south in very steep mountainous terrain when in a deep valley (eg. Alpine / high Country, and Tassie)
Was a great experience in shopping for a new sat phone and the Thuraya Sat phone is a great little unit much like a Nokia from years ago. Purchasing it through Sat Phone Sales was also a breeze.
You assume everyone has a degree in technology, for the sake of customers who do not I suggest you put together a start to finish clear and concise instructions step by step on how to get the sat phone up and running, also I find no Pivotal detail contact or otherwise when phone arrived,
Hi Peter, we're sorry that we, or the XT-Lite, have not met your expectations to warrant a 4 or 5 star review. We're here to help customers that are setting up their systems. No ticket systems, no forms, just a phone call to talk with a real person, in Australia that can help. When you first power on the XT-Lite it runs through a "wizard" that helps you set, the time and date along with the timezone preference. That's all there is to it!! We do, very occasionally, very rarely, strike problems where the customer bypasses the wizard and goes in to the menu system to do things manually. Yes, there are other options in there but none need to be set as it is all pre-configured. We'll take your comment on board and perhaps let customers know to follow the wizard rather than bypassing it. As far as your connection goes, our order confirmation email, which is immediately sent on ordering and titled - "Important Please Read" (although sometimes I think we'd have more success titling it "you must not read this" :) ) has very clear and simple instructions how to get your plan happening. Once the plan is setup an email with all service and contact details is sent to the customer. It would be impossible to include this "in the box" if the customer has not signed up prior to shipping,, which we are very fast at doing! If you have any queries, just give us a call on 1300 13 54 57. We're here to help! :)
All the questions were answered it a good product but haven't set it up yet will be recommending to others well done to the team
Gudrun was very personable and BB professional, very quick and concise responses.
Great, got all the information I needed by calling Satellite phones. Purchase arrived and was easy to set up.