Thuraya Sat Safety Bundle
Satellite Security and Safety comes in Bright Yellow
Our most popular handset - EVER! And now bundled with valuable accessories.
We sell more of the XT-Lite than all other handsets put together.
Particularity popular with "Grey Nomads" exploring the bush and lone workers in remote areas.
The Sat Safety Bundle includes, a bright yellow ABS dust and waterproof case to store your handset and all accessories protecting everything from dust, water and shock.
Included is the soft case with belt holder clip and a genuine Thuraya 12v / 24v Vehicle Charger.
Who is it for:
- Grey Nomads doing "the Big (or little) lap"
- Off Road Adventurers
- Isolated Communities
- Lone Worker Safety
- Anyone that needs 24/7 contact throughout Australia (& 160 other countries!)
The XT-Lite is where performance and price meet.
Small enough to slip in to a shirt pocket, great battery life, built in GPS - even send your position and message, to as many as 5 SMS recipients, with the single push of a button!*
Simple and easy to use. No international number dialing needed. Just call and dial like a normal mobile phone.
Stay connected, and easily reachable, whether you are crossing the desert, sailing at sea, or climbing mountains.* To make and receive satellite phone calls and SMS services a Subscription / Plan is required (from $15 / month)
There are a variety of Post Paid Plans.
Our most popular plan is the $15 monthly Casual Plan
- No lock in, or term, contract.
- Standard Australian Mobile Number
- $15 plan fee plus costs of calls billed in arrears monthly.
- $25 one time account setup and connection fee.
- Pay by Credit Card, Direct Debit or Bpay
- Calls 99c per minute out bound
- No Charge for receiving calls
- Callers pay just the normal rate to call an Australian Mobile (effectively free if on a capped or unlimited plan)
- Talk Time up to 6 hrs; Up to 80 hrs. standby
- Dimensions:128 x 54 x 28 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- USB connector (for firmware upgrades)
- Languages: English, Arabic, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu
- Built-in GPS for GPS navigation which allows you to create and manage way-points and send your exact position in real time via SMS
What's in the box
- Thuraya XT-Lite Satellite Telephone
- Lithium Battery (3.7V 2680 maH)
- 240v Travel Charger with 4 International Adapters (AU included)
- USB data Cable for Firmware Upgrades
- User Guide (Basic)
- Free SIM CARD - Ready to Connect
- Soft case with clear front, side zipper and belt holder clip
- ABS Travel Case (protection against dust, water and shock)
- 12v / 24v Thuraya in Vehicle Charger
External Antenna with 5m Cable (No holes / drilling required)
Many of these items can be purchased at a discounted rate when checking out, some items are discounted by nearly 50%, but only if purchased during checkout.
Please note the XT-Lite does not support handsfree functionality / car-kit mode or Bluetooth. Please use the external antenna and earpiece for in vehicle calling.
Australia, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Central and Western Russia, Most of Africa.
Australian Coverage is 100%. The only places coverage may be an issue is in the far south in very steep mountainous terrain when in a deep valley (eg. Alpine / high Country, and Tassie)
Service was good everything came to us fast the setup went well and best of all it works just like a mobile phone
Had some delivery problems from Australia Post. Rundun has been very helpful in making sure it is getting sorted.
The item was purchased for use in emergency when in the bush, so it came down to purchase price and cost of calls. The thing which clinched the deal was the $15 per month Sim Plan. The unit is small, easy to carry and operate.
Purchased Thuraya SatSafety bundle. The phone works fine and the help with registering the SIM after my first attempt was excellent, nothing was a problem. Happy customer.
I sent through a few questions and received a prompt phone call followed up by a detailed email. The item was despatched within an hour of ordering and received in under 2 days. Can’t fault any aspect of this process. There was a problem activating the service, but this was fixed almost before I’d finished explaining the problem.