Thuraya Sat Safety Bundle
Satellite Security and Safety comes in Bright Yellow
Our most popular handset - EVER! And now bundled with valuable accessories.
We sell more of the XT-Lite than all other handsets put together.
Particularity popular with "Grey Nomads" exploring the bush and lone workers in remote areas.
The Sat Safety Bundle includes, a bright yellow ABS dust and waterproof case to store your handset and all accessories protecting everything from dust, water and shock.
Included is the Silicon Handset Protection case and a genuine Thuraya 12v / 24v Vehicle Charger.
Who is it for:
- Grey Nomads doing "the Big (or little) lap"
- Off Road Adventurers
- Isolated Communities
- Lone Worker Safety
- Anyone that needs 24/7 contact throughout Australia (& 160 other countries!)
***HURRY - presently includes a free Silicon Case, valued at $69***
The XT-Lite is where performance and price meet.
Small enough to slip in to a shirt pocket, great battery life, built in GPS - even send your position and message, to as many as 4 SMS recipients, with the single push of a button!*
Simple and easy to use. No international number dialing needed. Just call and dial like a normal mobile phone.
Stay connected, and easily reachable, whether you are crossing the desert, sailing at sea, or climbing mountains.* To make and receive satellite phone calls and SMS services a Subscription / Plan is required (from $15 / month)
There are a variety of Post Paid Plans.
Our most popular plan is the $15 monthly Casual Plan
- No lock in, or term, contract.
- Standard Australian Mobile Number
- $15 plan fee plus costs of calls billed in arrears monthly.
- $25 one time account setup and connection fee.
- Pay by Credit Card, Direct Debit or Bpay
- Calls 99c per minute out bound
- No Charge for receiving calls
- Callers pay just the normal rate to call an Australian Mobile (effectively free if on a capped or unlimited plan)
- Talk Time up to 6 hrs; Up to 80 hrs. standby
- Dimensions:128 x 54 x 28 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- USB connector (for firmware upgrades)
- Languages: English, Arabic, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu
- Built-in GPS for GPS navigation which allows you to create and manage way-points and send your exact position in real time via SMS
What's in the box
- Thuraya XT-Lite Satellite Telephone
- Lithium Battery (3.7V 2680 maH)
- 240v Travel Charger with 4 International Adapters (AU included)
- USB data Cable for Firmware Upgrades
- User Guide (Basic)
- Free SIM CARD - Ready to Connect
- Handset Silicon Case
- ABS Travel Case (protection against dust, water and shock)
- 12v / 24v Thuraya in Vehicle Charger
- Ear Piece, stay legal when making in car calls
- External Antenna with 5m Cable (No holes / drilling required)
Many of these items can be purchased at a discounted rate when checking out, some items are discounted by nearly 50%, but only if purchased during checkout.
Please note the XT-Lite does not support handsfree functionality / car-kit mode or Bluetooth. Please use the external antenna and earpiece for in vehicle calling.
Australia, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Central and Western Russia, Most of Africa.
Australian Coverage is 100%. The only places coverage may be an issue is in the far south in very steep mountainous terrain when in a deep valley (eg. Alpine / high Country, and Tassie)
A very handy piece of equipment - and great service
I'd like to thank SatPhone Sales for their generosity and outstanding assistance. I was attempting a 'very long' charity run. As my run was going through remote regions of Australia, the SatPhone Hotspot proved essential in keeping me safe, and to let my family know I was ok when normal phone signal was non-existent (and believe me, there is a lot of that in Australia). The good people at SatPhone Sales, did everything they could to ensure my device arrived on time, and advice and further assistance were readily available. Look no further than SatPhone Sales for a quality device, and great after-sales service. Andre
Great bit of kit
Sat phone was brilliant and performed above expectations. Call quality was excellent with no drop outs. Customer service and support during phone purchase and account set up was brilliant.
I was very impressed with the fact that before completing my order the company telephoned me to make sure I was aware that the Thuraya would not work in Tasmania due to the location of the satellite.