Inmarsat 500 units - 365 days - up to 12 months shelf life
Please note, that the recharge vouchers are only valid for SIM cards supplied through Sat Phone Sales, or our upstream wholesale provider. Check that you have a SIM Card from Sat Phone Sales.
If you are unsure as to the source / provider of your SIM card simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your present SIM number.
Once issued Vouchers cannot be returned / refunded
All your Inmarsat Pre-Paid Airtime Questions Answered
*** We are happy to supply a free SIM Card if needed. If you do NOT have a current SIM card supplied by Sat Phone Sales please use this link to order your card and airtime. FREE SIM CARD ***
Units required per minute of talk time:
|Voice, PSTN, Mobile||SMS||Iridium||Globalstar||Thuraya|
Calls are billed in 15 second increments
1. PSTN: Land Lines, PLMN: Mobile Phones.
2. Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
3. These prices commence from 1 September 2014.
4. All prices are quoted in AUD and are inclusive of GST.
5. No activation fee charged.
6. Voice rates apply to 2.4 Kbps data.
7. All packages are applicable to individual SIMs. Prepaid amounts cannot be dispersed against numerous SIM cards.
8.Vouchers are valid from redemption as per the above expiry period.
9. Checking a Balance – from Main Screen enter *106# and press the green key. Your current balance and validity expiry date will be shown on the screen (this is free of charge).
10. The shelf life means the time a voucher is good to keep whilst validity is the period one can use units once they are loaded on the SIM.
11. All vouchers must be redeemed by the shelf life expiry date.
12. If the SIM is topped up prior to the expiry of validity any unused units will be added to the new validity expiry date.
13. Where the validity period expires any unused minutes will be lost.
14. Vouchers once issued cannot be refunded.
15. Voucher issue is electronic and supplied by email.
Very quick and easy once you know what you need and want.